9 Following

It's a Book Life

Hi! My names is Yasmin I read 90% of the time, the other 10% I spend on obsessing over youtubers ;) I live in a small village in Belgium, one that no one has ever heard about :) I write reviews so please Follow me! I won't dissapoint you Have a Book Life!